Home Forums Ideas / Suggestions / Feedback 9 series pedals presets SYNTH 9

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Stormbringer

You know I really love the sound of these panels but I gotta tell you what it’s a real pain in the ass is the fact that you cannot recall the presets unlike some of the other pedals when you push down the white button it save the precepts I don’t wanna have to bend down and start turning knobs totally ridiculous On my POG2 I can save recall scroll to any preset, regardless of knob position. The Cathedral save but no recall/scroll without bending down! In a studio-fine but live-who in hell wants to bend down to turn knobs? 9 series are great but for the price a no go!

Antman
    Participant

Much agreed. I would go one better though. I wanna see EHX include midi functionality so presets can be recalled using my midi controller. I hate tweaking dials between songs. It’s embarrassing and looks super unprofessional. Plus having to remember the setting you like for the different modes is a pain. It’d be much better to simply store them and recall them.

You actually can:
    https://www.microdesignum.cz/EN/Products/MIDI-Modules/MIDI-Control-for-Electro-Harmonix-x9

bit expensive but it makes the pedal atleast a 100 times more usefull for live operation with a 128 presets
    would be nice if EHX would build this themselve… maybe they can’t or won’t…who knows, but there seems to be a market for it.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.