Home Forums Help/Technical Questions “8 Step Program ” compatible devices list

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    drezdn

Has anyone tried one with a WMD Geiger Counter?

Quote:
    Has anyone tried one with a WMD Geiger Counter?

An 8 Step user has confirmed that the 8 Step is compatible with the WMD Geiger Counter.

MarkC

The 8 Step Program works with the Frostwave Blue Ringer nicely.

Hi,
    Zoom G3 or any other Zoom product anyone?

[strong]Strymon[/strong]’s stuff is compatible as well, from what I gathered.

Moogerfoogers and [strong]Moog[/strong] synth are also working nicely with the 8 step.

nneekolas
    Participant

Unfortunately, if you own a Jacques Trinity Wah, I can confirm the 8-Step is NOT compatible! Bummer!

jakiefunnny

Thank you vabeldt +2

I can’t wait to be looked at this video. I want to buy one.

mijome07
    Quote:
    We have found the 8-Step to be compatible with most gear from Boss/Roland…

Boss PS-6 Harmonist?
    Boss PS-5 Pitch Shifter?
    Boss DD-7 D. Delay?
    Boss PH-3 Phase Shifter?

Mon go

Hi everyone , i have a couple of questions about EH 8 step sequencer , i hope yo can help me. I have a boss se 70 multi fx unit with expression pedal in that works fine with roland ev 5 , can i feed this input with EH 8step sequencer? I read that works ok with a couple of boss units but i did not find anything about se70. What is the worst case scenario? can i break the unit sending voltage from 8ss? Does anyone knows what is the voltage that is coming out from 8ss? Any information will be very welcome , thanks !

oldmonk

Can someone confirm if this is compatible with “EHX Stereo Memory man with Hazarai”? Did not see this in the list that’s been provided above.
    I don’t think it is as there are only 2 inputs that this memory man has – one for mono and the other for stereo. Please confirm.

Thanks!

Pugface

Korg Ms20 mini

Works really really well. This requires a TS (mono) lead from the CV output (0 to 5vdc)

The 8 step is so good for the Ms20 synth. it seems that its a marriage made in heaven.

northerntao

Setting the depth to 3 on the 8 Step and using a TS cable works with the Line 6 M5, M9 and M13 without having to futz with components.

zeda

Can someone confirm if the 8-step sequencer is compatible with “EHX Stereo Memory man with Hazarai”?

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.