Home Forums Help/Technical Questions 720 digital noise

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    deepsun
    Quote:
    Thank you. Engineering has not received one of these faulty units back yet and we don’t know what’s going on.

Well, GearTree just sold out and they don’t know when their next order from you guys will arrive. Would it be any faster to just send it back to you directly for replacement? If not, I’ll send it back to GearTree and wait on a replacement from them. I’m just bummed that either way I’m going to lose a lot of time with it. Thanks!

Quote:
    Quote:
    Thank you. Engineering has not received one of these faulty units back yet and we don’t know what’s going on.

Well, GearTree just sold out and they don’t know when their next order from you guys will arrive. Would it be any faster to just send it back to you directly for replacement? If not, I’ll send it back to GearTree and wait on a replacement from them. I’m just bummed that either way I’m going to lose a lot of time with it. Thanks!

Send an email to customer service: info@ehx.com and reference this forum thread. They will help you set up the return.

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.