Home Forums Help/Technical Questions 45000 midi sync

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    slingdinger
    Participant

Hi, I’ve recently purchased a 45000 to loop my synths and guitar while running as a midi slave (Full Ext. Clock + Quantized) to my Elektron Machinedrum. In the manual it says [em]”When the 45000 is in Record-Ready mode, press the RECORD button and you will see the RECORD LED blink rapidly. The moment the 45000 receives a MIDI Start command it will begin recording the New Loop.”[/em] [strong]BUT[/strong] whenever I use this method it gives me a one bar count-in instead of immediate recording. The only solution I have is to create one empty bar at the start of “song mode” within the Machinedrum.

I don’t imagine it’s a midi latency issue. The Machinedrum is a very sophisticated piece of gear and I know all of the midi settings within that machine are correct, but I can’t figure out for the life of me what the issue is. Any advice would be amazing, thanks!

ploehr
    Quote:
    Hi, I’ve recently purchased a 45000 to loop my synths and guitar while running as a midi slave (Full Ext. Clock + Quantized) to my Elektron Machinedrum.

You should use Beat Sync + Quantized instead (Ext. Clock LED blinking).

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.