Home Forums Help/Technical Questions 45000 input problems, microphone drops out suddenly, then comes back in

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    CONTEMPL8
    Participant

Hello I have the 45000 looper and I love it! However, there is an issue that I have been having recently that I didn’t previously have. For some reason I will be in the middle of a song and the microphone (Shure SM58 that is working fine with other stuff so its not the mic and I’ve tried other mics and they have same problem, so its the looper for sure) will just drop out and stop working entirely; can’t be heard even though I didn’t change levels or do anything; then it will come back on after a while, or I can make it come back in quicker by screaming my lungs out really loud: that brings it back in a few seconds. So if screaming really loud somehow temporarily fixes the problem (it happens again later on in the night) what is the problem? Something gets overloaded?

I have the pan know turned to about 3/4 for the input, so that it only blinks red if a really scream loud, and I use the other input for my guitar. Curiously, even when I switch the mic to input 2 and the guitar to input 1 the same problem will happen to the mic, but the guitar never has the problem. So it happens with both inputs, leaving me to think that its not a broken input, but whatever is next in line after the inputs in the circuitry where the problem lies.

It happens seemingly randomly. I can’t pinpoint anything that I do different when the mic drops out on the input. Sometimes I have not been using the mic at all but the looper and everything is powered on and I go to sing and the mic won’t work, can’t be heard. Other times the problem will happen during a song.

Does anyone have the same problem at all? Is this a known issue? Please share any ideas or information. Thanks, Chris

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.