Home Forums Ideas / Suggestions / Feedback 2880 Software Upgrade 2.0: Do you use Punch-In?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Myke

I ask this question because I have never used punch-in on this machine, and I think this might be the case for 99% of users as in live looping it is not as useful as it is in a production setting (and really, in a production setting you just do another take). If people don’t use Punch-In, then there could be the possibility of reusing this button for a more useful feature in the Software Upgrade 2.0. Just an idea – tell me what you think.

B.Daws
    Participant

Can we make it a Tap Tempo button?

Myke
    Quote:

I’m imagining tap tempo could be done using either the “Reverse” or “Octave” buttons, as when starting a new loop these buttons are completely inactive. I know “Punch-In” is the same way, but the reason I’m leaning towards one of the other two is because they are on the foot controller, therefore allowing foot-based tap tempo. What do you think?

diblet
    Quote:
    Quote:

I’m imagining tap tempo could be done using either the “Reverse” or “Octave” buttons, as when starting a new loop these buttons are completely inactive. I know “Punch-In” is the same way, but the reason I’m leaning towards one of the other two is because they are on the foot controller, therefore allowing foot-based tap tempo. What do you think?

good point, that would be fantastic if it was possible! i hate to be pessimistic, but i don’t see ehx doing it even if it was possible – if anything, just incorporating these ideas/features into the next rev 2880

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.