Home Forums Help/Technical Questions 22500 – how to use as delay pedal

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Stefan74

Hello everyone,

In this Video https://youtu.be/w3Mt2Z3aaPI (at 2:57 min) and also in the manual the Overdub Mode is described as being capable of acting like a delay pedal.

I tried to figure out how to make it work but without success, so here is my question:

What kind of settings for The Loop-Menue are required (or of any other settings) are required and what are the steps done with the foot switches that trigger the delay effect?

Is there any in depth demo somewhere on YouTube?

Any help is appreciated Cheers Stefan

goredon

Hi,
    I tried it on my 22500. Following settings I’ve done to achieve a delay like effect:

1. go to the Loop setting and make sure you have selected “LUnP”
    2. go to the Overdub setting and select a value between 50-60 % (overdub decay)
    3. start a loop (press Loop A switch) and stop it at the desired delay time (press again Loop A switch)- now you have an empty loop
    4. start recording and play over the loop (press Loop A switch again to start overdubbing until you want to freeze the delay). Now because of the selected Overdub decay of 50-60% each overdub cycle is getting quitter and quitter as long as you are in recording mode.

Hope this helps

Stefan74

Hi!

Thanks a lot for the hint to “LUnP” – I was already suspecting that the Loop setting is important but I couldn’t figure the right configuration.

I ‘ll give it a try asap, many thanks Stefan

Stefan74

Hi all,

in the meantime I got the delay thing working and I am quite happy with this feature, just some more observations:

– make sure to have 1Shot-mode on the loop de-activated
    – at times its tricky to get the length of the “empty” loop recorded in the first step rigtht since there is no other way then determining the length as by starting and stopping with the foot switches. Need to practice this.
    – the “reverse” feature of each loop is apparently only working for already recorded loops; it would be cool tho have the repeats of the delay reversed while in recording mode – no clue if this is possibe.
    – I recently put on some footswitch toppers on each FS and this has significantly improved the usability of the 22500

any comments welcome, cheers Stefan

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.