Home Forums Help/Technical Questions 22500 firmware / ERASING LOOPS EASIER !UPDATE!!!

Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    sakuonist

EHX,at this point i think you have to make it clear to the customers,that it’s not possible to make this future to the looper.That would be more honest and don’t let us wait much longer.I wish to be wrong.
    22500 is a great pedal but,to be able to erase a loop ‘on the fly’ is a must! on a looper pedal.

wiggity5050

Just dropped almost $300 on what I thought was the exact looper pedal I needed. Couldn’t wait for it to show up. Plug it in, start to play, and immediately realize I can’t clear loops with my foot??? Seriously??? I thought pushing and holding to Stop button to clear was a given, but now I have to return the pedal as I cannot use it live. Such a bummer, wish EHX would fix this but based on reading this thread, it seems obvious that there will be no fix. Big whiff on this one, EHX, could have been the best looper pedal on the market.

Quote:
     src=
    jmcmen

Just had the 22500 for one day and already fed up scrolling to delete loops.

I thought this would be a basic function on the pedal.

Up for sale already. Shame.

Maze

I would have loved to buy the 22500 for christmas, too, but I won’t as long as there is no addition of this very basic feature. Also I won’t support a company which is obviously incapable of dealing with such issues appropriately: It’s been more than a year since EHX was being pointed to the problem, more than a year since they claimed to solve it in a future update. Well, future is now and if this is your working attitude at EHX, you just lost another customer …

jahan

just got this pedal, and I’m so disappointed with the loop clearing issue. absolutely great pedal, but useless in live situations without that feature.

matt

Totally agree! FIX THIS ISSUE! This is coming from the people that actually buy, use, and PROMOTE your products! The coding for this should not be overly complex or time consuming.

jsxosc

Hello from Spain,

I just bought a 22500 looper after so long time wishing to have a looper with sequential A & B sections, not only in parallell like my previous Boss RC30 -that I just sold-.

I already studied the online available manual before buying, so I was aware of the issue with deleting loops at the 22500.

After a few days playing with it, I can only aggree with the request to EHX to find a easier way to do this; it is even more disgusting that I was already expecting. Doesn’t look so difficult to handle for you guys at EHX!!

Cheers!

EHX STAFF
    Keymaster

Footswitch erase has been added!
    Down load update here:

https://www.ehx.com/products/ehx-22500

nohero
    Participant

Holy crap! Based on the manual I got with the unit when I bought it used, I had avoided dealing with deleting loops for a good 1.5 years but it finally caught up to me that I had to go through and delete like 100 loops. Looked up here just on a whim to see how others were dealing with this, and as I read through the comments I was dreading the worst, but HEYYY! Love the update!

ANY CHANCE to have tempo sync via USB?

• This reply was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by nohero.
    EHX STAFF
    Keymaster

please write the techs at info@ehx.com

Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.