Home Forums Help/Technical Questions 22500 firmware / ERASING LOOPS EASIER !UPDATE!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    MoScare

Are there any updates on this?
    I mean there are a million ways to fix this quick and easily, right?
    Hold Stop, Press two buttons at once, whatever. Just please get on it guys, we’ve been waiting for quite some time!

EHX STAFF
    Keymaster

Please write the service techs tomorrow. It is a holiday here.
    info@ehx.com

9-5 M-F NYC time

UK
    ElectroHarmonixUK@Virginmedia.com

lahebr

Yes, it is very important to be able to delete loops quickly. There has to be a way to delete loops in an easier way. I am afraid this pedal is not going to match up to Boss and tc electronics if the firmware isn’t updated soon. I am thinking about returning mine if not updated. Best, Lars

rotini

I’ve been keeping track of this issue for the past 5-6 months. Finally am about to pull the trigger on a looper but this is literally the one thing that’s holding me back from buying this one. Otherwise, it’s got everything I’m looking for. But inability to delete loops on the fly really impedes on using this thing in a live or band practice setting. I’m seeing DOZENS of responses *just* on this particular issue and EHX doesn’t seem to have budged on a relatively simple update.

EHX STAFF
    Keymaster

The engineer that designed the unit(coding)is very deep in other projects and the heads at EHX can not free him up at this time to do other work.

zztivjgg
    Quote:
    The engineer that designed the unit(coding)is very deep in other projects and the heads at EHX can not free him up at this time to do other work.

Just read your answer, I sold straight away my 22500.

I registered JUST to try to give this issue more attention!
    I’ve got a 22500 and WISH that EHX would care enough to listen to the voice of its customers and make this update/change a priority.
    Not only would it benefit current customers – and show that EHX cares – but it would also get attention from the rest of the music world! It would solidify the 22500 as THE. BEST. looper in the looping world. For that, it’s a WIN-WIN!
    Cmon EHX! Be the great company that we all know you are!!

Benoît
    Participant

Hey guys, I bought this pedal recently and the main issue I’ve found is that when I record a loop and I switch the pedal off and then I want to come back to that specific loop, it just won’t play it. The only thing I see is that there’s a loop but I cannot even play it. Anyone knows if there’s something I’m doing wrong or that is an issue from the pedal? Thanks!

EHX STAFF
    Keymaster

Please write the service techs at
    info@ehx.com

9-5 M-F NYC time

UK
    ElectroHarmonixUK@Virginmedia.com

EHX needs to step up and provide a fix for the lack of a BASIC FEATURE in this looper! I own it but not for much longer. Please fix this.

As this thread is now just over a year old and still nothing definite from EHX the cynic in me thinks that we are going to have to wait until the 22500 Mk2 becomes available and then be expected to buy that one. Not here. I think that mine is going to be visiting the bay of plenty which is a shame as I took ages deciding on a looper I liked. I was willing to put up with the difficult erase issue as I actually believed it would be sorted soon. Never mind, another lesson learned.

src=

davestergo
    Participant

The 22500 is almost exactly what I want but I need to be able to erase the loop from a standing position and I am wondering whether there has been any progress on that?

Dave

EHX STAFF
    Keymaster

Not at this time sorry.

johnny5

Loop deletion with the optional foot switch should be added in a future firmware release. Also, it would be nice if the drum loops had a left/right pan capability as well. Currently the drum loops play out of both outputs. Yes, I know one can edit the wave file to accomplish this, but it would be much easier if a pan function existed. I really do like the pedal, but these two additions would make it even better and probably increase sales of both the looper and the foot switch.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 41 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.