Home Forums The Lounge 16 Second Digital Delay – MINT! with Original Manual and Box- Original Owner

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    AZ12VMAN
    Participant

I will be selling this soon on eBay. Unique opportunity to purchase an original production unit from 1983 in Original Box with Original Owner’s Manual. Absolutely MINT condition, both cosmetically and functionally. There is a small scratch (see pics) above “Feedback” slider, but that happened a week after I bought it from Creative Workshop (Illinois) when the prongs from the power cord slid across there. It was never put on the floor and used as a pedal. I had a bedroom MIDI studio and used it on an elevated rack for my Arp keyboard. This is the famous “Frippertronics in a box,” widely used by Adrian Belew for his work with Zappa, Bowie and King Crimson. You will never, ever find another one this clean. It has always been in a smoke-free environment and was in climate-controlled storage for the past 12 years.
    I also have a DRM-15 for sale. Same condition, LNIB. And a Super-Replay, ditto with Manual. And a Deluxe Electric Mistress LNIB, all same vintage.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.