Home Forums Help/Technical Questions 1440 Firmware Update V0.60 – Additional MIDI Control / Bug Fixes

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 65 total)
  • Author
    SabandijaVoraz
    Participant

Damn, if it’s broken that sucks since I’m back in South America at the moment.

Not 100% sure but I’m under the impression that it’s been like this since I got it, I was using a Boss RC-5 with a footswitch since I didn’t have my old 720 with me on tour and ended up trading for a brand new 1440 while on tour and immediately noticed that the first loop wasn’t lasting for the entirety of the layering part I mentioned.

So I still think of it as my “new looper”

If it’s just a broken potentiometer is there any chance that a local tech could service it?

Where are you in South America exactly?

SabandijaVoraz
    Participant

I live in Cali, Colombia.

The best thing to do right now is to email EHX customer service at poster@ehx.com. They can help you figure out the repair.

effBee
    Participant

Hi,

I’m using Windows to update the 1440 from 0.57 to 0.62 and the looper freezes on BOOT while the 1440 app freezes when the update is complete. Turning it off/on still shows 0.57. I notice there was a work around for Mac, is there anything for Windows?

effBee
    Participant

Also is there a way to default the EX CLK switch to always be on when the pedal is booted?

Which version of Windows are you using? We have found that with most Windows problems, they are usually solved if uninstall the 1440 app then update Windows. Make sure to allow every update that is available for your Windows system (except the one that goes from 10 to 11).

effBee
    Participant

Hi Flick,

I’m running Windows 10 and everything’s fully updated, still getting the same result. Tried to uninstall and reinstall the app and no luck either. Thanks for quick reply

Do the other main functions of the 1440 app work for you, like importing and exporting loops?

effBee
    Participant

Yeah I can import/export just fine, double checked just now

I think we need to move this over to email because some experimentation will need to be done with our firmware and app. Do you mind emailing poster@ehx.com and ask for help troubleshooting 1440 firmware update. You can link to this conversation.

effBee
    Participant

Sure thanks Flick

sumpe13
    Participant

I ran into this problem more than a few times. I export loops into the EHX, then at some point instead of the loop, a noise comes out, like a clicking buzzing as if someone recorded a very short loop with hum. The loops are gone. I got a new Pedal, sdoftware version 0.60, loops uploaded via Mac. PS: is there a version of the Apps that works on Mojave?
    Thanks for any help!

The 1440 app available for download on the 1440 product page supports Mac OS Mojave (10.14).

Please try updating the 1440’s firmware to 0.62 which should be available through the 1440 app.

sumpe13
    Participant

Thanks for refply, Flick. The download of Loop Manager does not work on Mojave 10.14.16
    – the download has the circle as a “no” and when putting it on my Applications folder and doubleclicking the icon I get the message “You cant use this version of the application”1440 Loop Manger” with this version of macOS. The application requires macOS 10.15 or later”

Also. I have updated the firmware to 0.62. Still the same problem sometimes with the loops. Not sure if I need to do something different…

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by sumpe13.
    • This reply was modified 1 month ago by sumpe13.
Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 65 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.