Home Forums Help/Technical Questions 1 Echo & Holy Grail Question / Help ?!?!?!?!?!?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    AshjaahsMuff
    Participant

Hey EHX

quick question

got some new effects today, i got the stereo electric mistress and the holy grail (the original version)

when i put my modulation effects through the effects loop it hums like mad, take the phaser out, goes down a bit, take the Sem out, sorted !!!

however

when i either put the 1 echo or the hg on (which are still in my loop, they go loop out > hg>echo>loop in)

the hg makes a sorta mild quiet hiss/hum sound and the 1 echo pops and makes a sorta squel,squelch sound and then it stops, but still works fine. im using the power supplies given to my ehx for these pedals, i dont use the original one for the sem cause it says you can use boss versions and other types, which i do, but anyways,

i wondered why it hummed when i have the SEM and the phaser in the loop, and why is it doing that pop/hiss/hum/squel/squelch sound ????

hope you can help thnxs

oh btw when i tried the pedals out in the store there was no weird noise coming from the holy grail.
    it was going straight into the preamp at the store along with a few others

that chain when

GUITAR > st2 guyatone compressor > holy grail nano > holy grail original > SEM > AMP

My Current Chain Goes
    guitar >Tuner>Phaser>Input On Ns2>
    Send Ns2 > Snarling Dogs Whine-o+ Wah>Boss Od3>EHX English Muff’n>Mxr +>Mxr Micro Amp>EHX SEM> Return Ns2> OUTPUT NS2 > AMP

Effects out>Hg>1 Echo>Loop In

Thanks

So Much For A Quick Question !!!!!

AshjaahsMuff
    Participant

This Problem Has Now Been Sorted

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.